I would counter that women would only have "damaged self respect" if they spend too much time listening to bible thumpers telling them how they SHOULD act and feel. Why shouldn't women be "allowed" to go out, and have fun as they see fit? And, once you are able to accept that premise, that pretty much eliminates them having "damaged self respect". Some people need to get over the belief that women could never enjoy having sex (gasp...outside of marriage) and, as such, they're only getting used when they engage in it.
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago