DCM.........................not true. I believe that an 85 year old couple should be allowed to marry just as a 21 year old couple but that doesn't mean that I think that an 85 year old and a 21 year old are "interchanageable". And, on a personal note, although I strongly feel that a same sex couple should have all the same rights that my wife and I have, I do not, for one second, think that it would be the same for me to be married to a man.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 15 hours ago