DCM.........................not true. I believe that an 85 year old couple should be allowed to marry just as a 21 year old couple but that doesn't mean that I think that an 85 year old and a 21 year old are "interchanageable". And, on a personal note, although I strongly feel that a same sex couple should have all the same rights that my wife and I have, I do not, for one second, think that it would be the same for me to be married to a man.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 23 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014