DCM.........................not true. I believe that an 85 year old couple should be allowed to marry just as a 21 year old couple but that doesn't mean that I think that an 85 year old and a 21 year old are "interchanageable". And, on a personal note, although I strongly feel that a same sex couple should have all the same rights that my wife and I have, I do not, for one second, think that it would be the same for me to be married to a man.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 6 hours ago