To better understand this, imagine the outcry if, let us say, a white student who was certain that he was denied admission to a prestigious university because of affirmative action, murdered a university official and the daughter of the dean of admissions and...
Sykocon...agree 100%. I often wonder if he's gone so far off the rails that he actually believes some of the stuff he says or if he's just trying to keep up with the Limbaughs and Becks of the world by being as divisive and paranoid as possbile in an effort to retain listeners/readers. Of course a favorite trick of his is to take ONE opinion by ONE person whom he ASSUMES is a liberal and then automatically ascribe that point of view as being held by "the left". Case in point, last week he referred to an article written by a prof at Texas CHRISTIAN Univ basically complaining about the militaristic aspects to the Super Bowl. This was, of course, ONE person stating the opinion. So, without knowing her at all, he assumes she's a liberal (con't)
Just when you thought you've seen it all with the Sandy Hook murders of a classroom full of children, America experiences another new low: A man named Christopher Dorner murders (as of this writing) three innocent people in order to air personal grievances. And his grievances are given serious attention by the national media, not to mention left-wing websites.
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 30 mins ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago