To better understand this, imagine the outcry if, let us say, a white student who was certain that he was denied admission to a prestigious university because of affirmative action, murdered a university official and the daughter of the dean of admissions and...
Jake...........as far as the Palin connection, keep in mind her choice to put bullseyes on various districts, in her campaign literature, including G.Giffords' district.......and...more importantly, there was the on camera interview of Giffords in which she addressed that specific issue while concluding that Pallin should realize that there could be consequences. For a shooting victim to have made those comments a short time before being shot and seriously wounded is certainly newsworthy....if not completely unprecedented. And, to this day, no one really knows what made that nutbage Loughner tick or how much he was influenced by what source.
Just when you thought you've seen it all with the Sandy Hook murders of a classroom full of children, America experiences another new low: A man named Christopher Dorner murders (as of this writing) three innocent people in order to air personal grievances. And his grievances are given serious attention by the national media, not to mention left-wing websites.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 36 minutes ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago