To better understand this, imagine the outcry if, let us say, a white student who was certain that he was denied admission to a prestigious university because of affirmative action, murdered a university official and the daughter of the dean of admissions and...
Jake...........as far as the Palin connection, keep in mind her choice to put bullseyes on various districts, in her campaign literature, including G.Giffords' district.......and...more importantly, there was the on camera interview of Giffords in which she addressed that specific issue while concluding that Pallin should realize that there could be consequences. For a shooting victim to have made those comments a short time before being shot and seriously wounded is certainly newsworthy....if not completely unprecedented. And, to this day, no one really knows what made that nutbage Loughner tick or how much he was influenced by what source.
Just when you thought you've seen it all with the Sandy Hook murders of a classroom full of children, America experiences another new low: A man named Christopher Dorner murders (as of this writing) three innocent people in order to air personal grievances. And his grievances are given serious attention by the national media, not to mention left-wing websites.
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 17 hours ago