To better understand this, imagine the outcry if, let us say, a white student who was certain that he was denied admission to a prestigious university because of affirmative action, murdered a university official and the daughter of the dean of admissions and...
David...........when you get a minute, please post some examples of the media "justifying Dorner's murders". And, in your mind, the real reason that the media is suppsoedly doing this is to "encourage others to do the same". I hope Prager is proud of himself for starting the ball rolling on this insane topic. ...............and one other thing, what are you talking about in terms of the left wing media using an actor to (if I understand you correctly) pass himself off as the father of one of the victims?????
Just when you thought you've seen it all with the Sandy Hook murders of a classroom full of children, America experiences another new low: A man named Christopher Dorner murders (as of this writing) three innocent people in order to air personal grievances. And his grievances are given serious attention by the national media, not to mention left-wing websites.
- Thousands of American troops headed to Africa to fight… Ebola? Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- WaPo editors: Say, this ISIS intervention looks a wee bit “underpowered,” no? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago