To better understand this, imagine the outcry if, let us say, a white student who was certain that he was denied admission to a prestigious university because of affirmative action, murdered a university official and the daughter of the dean of admissions and...
enrrique.....you absolutely stole my thunder. I was just about to make the exact same point. Clearly Dorner is an expert at playing the victim card but Prager isn't far behind. The media is SO unfair and slanted. "can you imagine how that biased media would have reacted if Dorner had mentioned conservatives like Joe Scarborough or Jon and Ken in a positive light? Why there would have been HELL to pay by the liberal media...oops I guess Dorner DID mention those guys and the media didn't really react and try to blow things out of proportion like I'm doing in this column".
Just when you thought you've seen it all with the Sandy Hook murders of a classroom full of children, America experiences another new low: A man named Christopher Dorner murders (as of this writing) three innocent people in order to air personal grievances. And his grievances are given serious attention by the national media, not to mention left-wing websites.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago