Enrique.....and it's definitely not just Prager. Pretty much all of the right wing talk/news world is focusing on what terms Pres Obama uses rather than the fact that, however he refers to them, he IS killing huge #s of them. To piggy back on your other point, I've always wanted to ask prager, since he has oft stated that Obama is cleary the worst president of either his lifetime or in U.S. history, exactly HOW he or his immediate family has been negatively affected. If Obama is THAT bad, one would think that Prager could rattle off a handful of CONCRETE examples of how HE (or his family) is worse off than in 2008.......and not the usual stupid talking points about how our allies don't respect us, etc etc etc.
Enrique..........the "then what" question also is the major difference between Obama and Bush. Clearly, if those in the Bush admin had asked that question, we wouldn't be where we are now.

Why No Swimsuit Issue of Men?

The Original King Wrote: Feb 19, 2015 8:30 PM
Brian.......I'll take you at your word that you have met some. And, for the sake of argument, let's assume that all of these individuals were college educated...........OK, so approx what % of the college educated people that you know actually hold that belief? 1%? 10% 20%.....according to Prager, pretty much every college grad holds that belief. But with all of the college educated friends I have, I don't recall EVER being at any type of get together where even ONE of them was holding forth along the lines of "Oh, yeah , my wife and I are completely the same...there are no male/female differences at all between us!". As a matter of fact, it's more of a running joke the OTHER way...about the differences.

Why No Swimsuit Issue of Men?

The Original King Wrote: Feb 19, 2015 3:30 PM
Brian.....what is your point.....that the only reason that females want to wrestle is because they have been lead to believe that there are no differences at all between men and women? I don't agree with that premise and would imagine that, early on in their endeavors, they would learn that there generally ARE major strength differences between, for example, a 140 lb female and a 140 lb male...........

Why No Swimsuit Issue of Men?

The Original King Wrote: Feb 19, 2015 3:21 PM
Mark...damn, you must go to the boring happy hours:)

Why No Swimsuit Issue of Men?

The Original King Wrote: Feb 18, 2015 6:36 PM
"Women aren't aroused solely by viewing a male leg, thigh, chest or backside of some model or anonymous male". I would imagine that at the next happy hour that a group of women attend, they might be having a bit of fun at Prager's expense.

Why No Swimsuit Issue of Men?

The Original King Wrote: Feb 18, 2015 4:55 PM
as Enrique points out, the prof in question actually says the direct opposite of what Prager is attributing to her. That, of course, is on the micro level. On the macro level, Prager insists, pretty much on a daily basis, that the college educated have been brainwashed into believing that there are no differences at all between men and women. One would think that, with all of the college educated individuals in America, we would ALL know quite a few people who actually hold that belief......but I have yet to meet one.

Why No Swimsuit Issue of Men?

The Original King Wrote: Feb 18, 2015 4:35 PM
Lucky.......so, in other words, you're 0 for 2. Thanks for playing.

Why No Swimsuit Issue of Men?

The Original King Wrote: Feb 18, 2015 12:57 PM
lucky...read the post more closely...I was attributing that to Prager.

Why No Swimsuit Issue of Men?

The Original King Wrote: Feb 18, 2015 12:55 PM
As to whether I deny your two points.......yes, I deny that bluring gender differences is one of the goals of same sex couples. Nothing that deep at all...they are in love and want the same rights as straight couples. As for the wrestling anecdote, I wrote a rather lengthy response to that a bit lower down in this forum.