Uninstall Firefox

The Original King Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 11:03 PM
Redraider................please..........ask any leftist involved in a boycott if they think the triggering event was "bad" or "wrong".................what do you think the answer is going to be?

Uninstall Firefox

The Original King Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 11:01 PM
Spectator......actually prager claims that this is the first time he ever advocated for the boycott of a PRODUCT. I really don't know if that's true, but I do know that he's pushed a few other absurd boycotts in the recent past, including one against the state of California (I kid you not), then just a few months ago, he was going to start a boycott against the NFL if they took the Super Bowl out of Arizona. Again, I kid you not...............the average American might be talked into switching their browser but I don't know ANY football fans who would follow a boycott of the NFL.

Uninstall Firefox

The Original King Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 8:29 PM
ITSTLN..............very well written response. I'm off to do more research.

Uninstall Firefox

The Original King Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 7:32 PM
In the recent past there have been no shortage of boycotts pushed by BOTH sides. Normally, however, the boycotts are pushed by a specific group, such as a religious group, Peta, etc etc. The difference in this case is that Prager is, once again, very actively pushing the bocott. This is probably a difference between the left and right. I often listen to/watch Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes. These left leaning pundits seem to be a bit more level headed and professional than Prager....I can't imagine either of them trying to push their viewers to boycott a business or product. The only person on the left that I can possibly see doing something like that would be Ed Shultz (or MAYBE Al Sharpton). But not any of the top shelf pundits from the left.

Uninstall Firefox

The Original King Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 6:20 PM
Enrique...............I understand that "The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty" was pretty much a bomb...maybe they should have gone with "The Secret Life Of Dennis Prager"

Uninstall Firefox

The Original King Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 6:17 PM
c5..........I've noticed that...as a matter of fact someone should make a list of these things. To that list, I would add..........."Folks, you know me, I never accuse anyone of lying....but....". The problem is that he does that little preamble just before calling someone a liar at least once a week.

Uninstall Firefox

The Original King Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 6:12 PM
Richard why ruin a perfectly good, feelings based, emotional rant by prager with facts?

Uninstall Firefox

The Original King Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 6:10 PM
Shrug..........someone already pointed out a few hours ago that the IRS had NOTHING to do with this....the info was released as part of the normal campaign rules and regulations

Uninstall Firefox

The Original King Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 12:02 PM
True....................I'm not rankled at all. It's the free market in action (1) the CEO has the right to take whatever political/social position he wants (2) if the company has reason to believe that said position is going to hurt their bottom line, they have to right to oust that CEO (3) if the ouster upsets people, they have a right to take their business elsewhere..................my main point was in the general tone of the column and the responses. If the title of the article was "I decided to uninstall Firefox" that would, in my humble opinion, be a lot less totalitarian that a title demanding "UNINSTALL FIREFOX"

Uninstall Firefox

The Original King Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 11:40 AM
Corbett.....no problem at all with others having different opinions...it's just that the irony was getting a bit too thick here.