From Greatness to Whiteness

The Original King Wrote: Apr 22, 2014 4:53 PM
Really............why is that.....did you have any great urge to spend time perusing the college term papers of Laura Bush?

What the Left Did Last Week

The Original King Wrote: Apr 17, 2014 8:02 PM
Enrique.......I believe that the rational guard went AWOL several years ago.

What the Left Did Last Week

The Original King Wrote: Apr 17, 2014 10:34 AM
91 posts as of Thursday..............looks like Prager's "I'm going to do something REALLY different by complaining about lefties" plan is off to a resounding thud. Maybe it's time for him to show that he is actually capable of writing columns that are NOT simply a weekly rehashing of the "left is bad" theme.

What the Left Did Last Week

The Original King Wrote: Apr 16, 2014 1:17 PM
"the left is evil, pure and simple".......can't wait for Prager's next column where he insists, for the umpteenth time, that one of the major differences betweet the left and the right is that the right only consideres the left to be wrong on issues, but the left considers the right to be evil. I love it when his own followers show how completely out of touch he is.

What the Left Did Last Week

The Original King Wrote: Apr 16, 2014 1:06 PM
Enrique.........................bingo!

What the Left Did Last Week

The Original King Wrote: Apr 16, 2014 1:03 PM
Michael...............spot on. I was just about to pull that same quote....demonizing "the left" is going to be something NEW for Prager???? He has GOT to be kidding. That's how he makes his living. I had not heard that Prager's brother voted for Obama.....has Prager spoken of that?

Uninstall Firefox

The Original King Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 11:03 PM
Redraider................please..........ask any leftist involved in a boycott if they think the triggering event was "bad" or "wrong".................what do you think the answer is going to be?

Uninstall Firefox

The Original King Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 11:01 PM
Spectator......actually prager claims that this is the first time he ever advocated for the boycott of a PRODUCT. I really don't know if that's true, but I do know that he's pushed a few other absurd boycotts in the recent past, including one against the state of California (I kid you not), then just a few months ago, he was going to start a boycott against the NFL if they took the Super Bowl out of Arizona. Again, I kid you not...............the average American might be talked into switching their browser but I don't know ANY football fans who would follow a boycott of the NFL.

Uninstall Firefox

The Original King Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 8:29 PM
ITSTLN..............very well written response. I'm off to do more research.

Uninstall Firefox

The Original King Wrote: Apr 08, 2014 7:32 PM
In the recent past there have been no shortage of boycotts pushed by BOTH sides. Normally, however, the boycotts are pushed by a specific group, such as a religious group, Peta, etc etc. The difference in this case is that Prager is, once again, very actively pushing the bocott. This is probably a difference between the left and right. I often listen to/watch Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes. These left leaning pundits seem to be a bit more level headed and professional than Prager....I can't imagine either of them trying to push their viewers to boycott a business or product. The only person on the left that I can possibly see doing something like that would be Ed Shultz (or MAYBE Al Sharpton). But not any of the top shelf pundits from the left.