During the tour, I often wished that every American Jew could have seen and heard what was said about Jews and Israel and how much time was devoted to Jews and Israel. The two non-Jews, Jon Voight and Hugh Hewitt, and whoever was the moderator (in no...
Enrique...I missed that. Man, no idea what he would be talking about regarding Bismark. I listened to just around 60 minutes of his show today...the first 30 minutes and the last 30 minutes. When you take out the commercials, you might have 40 minutes of actual radio time. At any rate, during that 40 minute period of time, I heard him make at least 3-4 plugs to buy his stupid book and, in addition, I heard him say, 3 times, that this election "vindicated" him. I guess that would have been true if, a few days ago, he had told D.Morris that he was INSANE when he was predicting a "landslide" for Romney. Otherwise, Prager is nuts if he thinks he was somehow "vindicated" by last night's events.
I spent the last week of October speaking to thousands of Mitt Romney supporters in four "battleground" states: Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida and Virginia. I travelled with my Salem Radio Network colleagues Hugh Hewitt and Michael Medved, and the actor Jon Voight, one of the few Hollywood stars who is a politically outspoken conservative.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago