During the tour, I often wished that every American Jew could have seen and heard what was said about Jews and Israel and how much time was devoted to Jews and Israel. The two non-Jews, Jon Voight and Hugh Hewitt, and whoever was the moderator (in no...
Enrique...I missed that. Man, no idea what he would be talking about regarding Bismark. I listened to just around 60 minutes of his show today...the first 30 minutes and the last 30 minutes. When you take out the commercials, you might have 40 minutes of actual radio time. At any rate, during that 40 minute period of time, I heard him make at least 3-4 plugs to buy his stupid book and, in addition, I heard him say, 3 times, that this election "vindicated" him. I guess that would have been true if, a few days ago, he had told D.Morris that he was INSANE when he was predicting a "landslide" for Romney. Otherwise, Prager is nuts if he thinks he was somehow "vindicated" by last night's events.
I spent the last week of October speaking to thousands of Mitt Romney supporters in four "battleground" states: Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida and Virginia. I travelled with my Salem Radio Network colleagues Hugh Hewitt and Michael Medved, and the actor Jon Voight, one of the few Hollywood stars who is a politically outspoken conservative.
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago