During the tour, I often wished that every American Jew could have seen and heard what was said about Jews and Israel and how much time was devoted to Jews and Israel. The two non-Jews, Jon Voight and Hugh Hewitt, and whoever was the moderator (in no...
As always, Prager is a bit less than honest, or , at the very least, misleading..... specifically, when he states that the Dems were split as to whether to include wording regarding whether Jerusalem should be declared the capital of Israel. I think it's safe to say that, for the overwhelming majority of Dems, they don't give a rat's behind where Jeruselum's capital is....the "controversy" in that convention vote was regarding the OTHER part of the vote....ie whether there should be a reference to God included . I have no idea why they "bundled" the 2 issues like that, but any rational person (including ALL of the right wing pundits at the time) knew that the "split" had to do with the God reference, NOT where Israel's capital would be.
I spent the last week of October speaking to thousands of Mitt Romney supporters in four "battleground" states: Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida and Virginia. I travelled with my Salem Radio Network colleagues Hugh Hewitt and Michael Medved, and the actor Jon Voight, one of the few Hollywood stars who is a politically outspoken conservative.
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 53 minutes ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago