The only ONLY good/funny thing in all of this terribleness is watching Democrats/the MSM *try* to back up Obama, parroting that "Assad deserves it because he gassed 1500 of his own people," when they know full well they balked at attacking Hussein after he gassed 50,000 Kurds. Their hypocrisy is painful even to them. I listen to NPR, and hearing them half-heartedly ask non-war-backers things like, "But don't you think we should do *something*?" is actually comical. As I said, that's the ONLY enjoyable part of this horror - watching Libs squirm.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 8 hours ago