I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
08hb, I'm with you on all but the last part; I don't think we can say that the Bible says Adam was created 6036 years ago. I have to assume you're using "the begats" and estimating the time span for a generation there? I understand the original Hebrew verb "to beget" did not always have to mean the direct parent, but rather lineage. That is, a grandfather can be said to have begotten a grandchild. Or great grandchild. I also think God purposefully hid the exact ages of these things, just as He does wish us at this time to find the actual cross or other such artifacts. For one, unbelievers would still not believe it, even if their names were written in the stars. For another, I think God still wants us to take these things on faith for now.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 19 hours ago