I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
Michael, many Democrat voters may be center-right, but the Democrats in charge can hardly be called that. Their agenda - and their very telling heroes - bely it. That's even if you're looking at the world's definition of right wing vs. left wing, which I suspect you were trying to do. BTW, I completely agree with Guy here. We need to keep Christie, imperfect Conservative he may be on the national front. But he's THE Conservative to have in NJ right now.
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 12 hours ago