I get it. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is not a perfect conservative -- far from it, in fact. His embrace of the president during Hurricane Sandy's aftermath was overly effusive, even if it aligned with his bipartisan, results-oriented brand. His decision to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion after blasting it as a form of "extortion" is a hypocritical, government-growing mistake. His cautious hedging on gun control rankles...
Michael, many Democrat voters may be center-right, but the Democrats in charge can hardly be called that. Their agenda - and their very telling heroes - bely it. That's even if you're looking at the world's definition of right wing vs. left wing, which I suspect you were trying to do. BTW, I completely agree with Guy here. We need to keep Christie, imperfect Conservative he may be on the national front. But he's THE Conservative to have in NJ right now.
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 23 minutes ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago