What in the world does this have to do with the above article? However, in 1st Corinthians, Chapter 7, verses 12-15, Paul writes that if a wife/husband who is not a believer leaves you (the believer), that you should let them go, for people should live in peace. Under those circumstances, one could infer that it would be o.k. to marry again. Huge Caveat: This is one of the very few places in Paul's writings where he states that the words are from him and not from God. So, you can take it all with a grain of salt. Generally, though, I think that you are correct, but I think that it shouldn't be posted here in an article completely unrelated.
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 10 minutes ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 50 minutes ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Gabby Franco & Nikki Turpeaux, Steven Crowder, Ashley McGuire Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Has Obama decided to reject the Keystone XL pipeline already? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Must see: Phoenix VA maintains “secret waiting list” while sick veterans languish and die Allahpundit 2 hours ago