What in the world does this have to do with the above article? However, in 1st Corinthians, Chapter 7, verses 12-15, Paul writes that if a wife/husband who is not a believer leaves you (the believer), that you should let them go, for people should live in peace. Under those circumstances, one could infer that it would be o.k. to marry again. Huge Caveat: This is one of the very few places in Paul's writings where he states that the words are from him and not from God. So, you can take it all with a grain of salt. Generally, though, I think that you are correct, but I think that it shouldn't be posted here in an article completely unrelated.
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 16 hours ago