What in the world does this have to do with the above article? However, in 1st Corinthians, Chapter 7, verses 12-15, Paul writes that if a wife/husband who is not a believer leaves you (the believer), that you should let them go, for people should live in peace. Under those circumstances, one could infer that it would be o.k. to marry again. Huge Caveat: This is one of the very few places in Paul's writings where he states that the words are from him and not from God. So, you can take it all with a grain of salt. Generally, though, I think that you are correct, but I think that it shouldn't be posted here in an article completely unrelated.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago