What in the world does this have to do with the above article? However, in 1st Corinthians, Chapter 7, verses 12-15, Paul writes that if a wife/husband who is not a believer leaves you (the believer), that you should let them go, for people should live in peace. Under those circumstances, one could infer that it would be o.k. to marry again. Huge Caveat: This is one of the very few places in Paul's writings where he states that the words are from him and not from God. So, you can take it all with a grain of salt. Generally, though, I think that you are correct, but I think that it shouldn't be posted here in an article completely unrelated.
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 3 hours ago