What in the world does this have to do with the above article? However, in 1st Corinthians, Chapter 7, verses 12-15, Paul writes that if a wife/husband who is not a believer leaves you (the believer), that you should let them go, for people should live in peace. Under those circumstances, one could infer that it would be o.k. to marry again. Huge Caveat: This is one of the very few places in Paul's writings where he states that the words are from him and not from God. So, you can take it all with a grain of salt. Generally, though, I think that you are correct, but I think that it shouldn't be posted here in an article completely unrelated.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago