As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
Two things here: Piers, don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out! The Second amendment is there to protect us from an insane or incompetent government ... Much like we have here. Dear Pin head ... Oh my screw up PengDeHua ... As far as re-tooling goes ... To do that would require at least enough intellect to use a Kleenex when you blow you nose. This is not possible when the Idjit in Chief "rules" us.
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 58 mins ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago