Obama claims $800 billion in "spending cuts" by not continuing the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan for the next 10 years. Why not claim $8 trillion over 100 years? Or $80 trillion over 1,000 years? Using Obama's logic, I can afford to buy a $500,000 house tomorrow simply by deciding not to buy a $50,000 Cadillac in each of the next 10 years. Maybe I should decide not to buy 10 Cadillacs each year and use the "savings" to buy a $5,000,000 house!
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago