Obama claims $800 billion in "spending cuts" by not continuing the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan for the next 10 years. Why not claim $8 trillion over 100 years? Or $80 trillion over 1,000 years? Using Obama's logic, I can afford to buy a $500,000 house tomorrow simply by deciding not to buy a $50,000 Cadillac in each of the next 10 years. Maybe I should decide not to buy 10 Cadillacs each year and use the "savings" to buy a $5,000,000 house!
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 37 mins ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 3 hours ago