Obama claims $800 billion in "spending cuts" by not continuing the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan for the next 10 years. Why not claim $8 trillion over 100 years? Or $80 trillion over 1,000 years? Using Obama's logic, I can afford to buy a $500,000 house tomorrow simply by deciding not to buy a $50,000 Cadillac in each of the next 10 years. Maybe I should decide not to buy 10 Cadillacs each year and use the "savings" to buy a $5,000,000 house!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 18 hours ago