In response to:
Actually, Serpent's point is very valid. You see, it's not really about guns but the nature of man, although the government wants you to think it's about guns. A gun is just a means. I don't believe that a person is not going to murder just because there isn't a gun handy. There's no question that some of our so called "leaders" are pissing in their pants to get guns away from the citizenry. Yes, this gun debate is very sinister and these people need to be watched very closely. And before anyone begins to think that confiscation and an out right ban on guns couldn't happen in this country, think again! Look at all the cr@p they're currently getting away with. As far as these people are concerned, constitution be d@mned!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago