In response to:
Actually, Serpent's point is very valid. You see, it's not really about guns but the nature of man, although the government wants you to think it's about guns. A gun is just a means. I don't believe that a person is not going to murder just because there isn't a gun handy. There's no question that some of our so called "leaders" are pissing in their pants to get guns away from the citizenry. Yes, this gun debate is very sinister and these people need to be watched very closely. And before anyone begins to think that confiscation and an out right ban on guns couldn't happen in this country, think again! Look at all the cr@p they're currently getting away with. As far as these people are concerned, constitution be d@mned!
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago