Here is something to ponder, Gus. Life is short and but an eternity in hell is a big price to pay for a small period of gadget fads. You see, I have nothing to lose by my faith in the Lord Jesus and his promise of salvation through grace. I get to enjoy all those gadgets too while I'm alive. But here is the kicker, If I am right, when I die, I get to go to a place with streets lined in gold and you will be going to a place of eternal fire. But if there is no eternal salvation as you believe then I will be dead just like you. Either way I lose nothing but you have a lot to lose in your beliefs.
One of my readers reached out to me a couple of years ago with the hope that I could help him communicate with his prodigal nephew. The kid had grown up in a Christian home and seemed to be doing well until he enrolled at a local community college. It was there that he decided to abandon his conservative and Christian beliefs. Even worse than that, he decided to replace them by joining a neo-pagan cult. I will not mention the group by name as I do not want to give them more attention than they deserve.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014