Squeegee People

Troll alert!!!!!

Squeegee People

The Liberal Mind vs Facts Wrote: Mar 03, 2014 9:12 AM
Troll alert!!!!!

Squeegee People

The Liberal Mind vs Facts Wrote: Mar 03, 2014 9:10 AM
What is scary to me Mike is that your liberal friend who intimates these thoughts is supposedly educated. Just curious...what outside of academia has he actually done and what is his academic specialty?

Squeegee People

The Liberal Mind vs Facts Wrote: Mar 03, 2014 9:08 AM
tex1852, congratulations on winning this threads "Most Idiotic and Least Germane Comment" award.

Squeegee People

The Liberal Mind vs Facts Wrote: Mar 03, 2014 9:02 AM
The problem with these free cell phones is they use them to organize their flash robs of convenience and other retail stores and to organize their insta-mobs used to attack and rob innocent people.

Obama Must Go

The Liberal Mind vs Facts Wrote: Mar 03, 2014 8:45 AM
I didn't see John McCain (D) on the list of enablers. He's crossed the aisle so many times the demoncrats have reserved a seat for him.
Well, I guess whatever prison he goes to he will make it more "chocolate" like he said he would work to ensure NOLA remained a "chocolate city." What a racist. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving liberal.
When I read this morning that it was the uber liberal Ninth Circuit that made this ruling... well I can tell you that hot coffee coming through your nostrils is not something I'd recommend to others.
When I apply for a job, the employer wants to see proof of my claim to a BBA and MBA and the GPA of each in the form of my official transcripts. Why is it that "We The People," who are the employers of politicians, cannot demand that all people running for public office be required to release their transcripts so we can make an informed decision to vote to hire these people.

Did I Move?

The Liberal Mind vs Facts Wrote: Feb 13, 2014 8:56 AM
Correction John148, we are historically a nation of "legal" immigrants and descendents of legal immigrants. We are no longer the America of the 1600-1900s. Back then we were this great unfinished ship in which people who wanted to come and help build this ship and possibly in the process achieve greater opportunity than the floundering ships they were on. They wanted to be part of the crew working on a common goal of making the ship into something great. Now the ship is full and floundering because we have adopted policies where stowaways, freeloaders and people who want to steer the ship in 20 different directions have been allowed and tolerated.

Did I Move?

The Liberal Mind vs Facts Wrote: Feb 13, 2014 8:37 AM
Multi-culturalism...the downfall of every great empire throughout history. When are we going to learn from history so we aren't doomed to repeat it?