Obama Must Go

The Liberal Mind vs Facts Wrote: Mar 03, 2014 8:45 AM
I didn't see John McCain (D) on the list of enablers. He's crossed the aisle so many times the demoncrats have reserved a seat for him.
Well, I guess whatever prison he goes to he will make it more "chocolate" like he said he would work to ensure NOLA remained a "chocolate city." What a racist. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving liberal.
When I read this morning that it was the uber liberal Ninth Circuit that made this ruling... well I can tell you that hot coffee coming through your nostrils is not something I'd recommend to others.
When I apply for a job, the employer wants to see proof of my claim to a BBA and MBA and the GPA of each in the form of my official transcripts. Why is it that "We The People," who are the employers of politicians, cannot demand that all people running for public office be required to release their transcripts so we can make an informed decision to vote to hire these people.

Did I Move?

The Liberal Mind vs Facts Wrote: Feb 13, 2014 8:56 AM
Correction John148, we are historically a nation of "legal" immigrants and descendents of legal immigrants. We are no longer the America of the 1600-1900s. Back then we were this great unfinished ship in which people who wanted to come and help build this ship and possibly in the process achieve greater opportunity than the floundering ships they were on. They wanted to be part of the crew working on a common goal of making the ship into something great. Now the ship is full and floundering because we have adopted policies where stowaways, freeloaders and people who want to steer the ship in 20 different directions have been allowed and tolerated.

Did I Move?

The Liberal Mind vs Facts Wrote: Feb 13, 2014 8:37 AM
Multi-culturalism...the downfall of every great empire throughout history. When are we going to learn from history so we aren't doomed to repeat it?
This is just par for the course from the most transparently corrupt administration in history.

Dictators and Deans

The Liberal Mind vs Facts Wrote: Feb 10, 2014 8:35 AM
Keep up the good fight Mike. The students need to be exposed to a diverse school of thought so they can make up their own minds and not be indoctrinated into any one ideology.

Dictators and Deans

The Liberal Mind vs Facts Wrote: Feb 10, 2014 8:33 AM
Oldervoter86, The worst crimes against human rights occurred in the socialist and communist governments of last century. Tens of millions of people were killed in the name of security and left wing ideology. Same ideology today's demoncrat party believes. Gee, I hope senility hasn't set in too bad.

Dictators and Deans

The Liberal Mind vs Facts Wrote: Feb 10, 2014 8:28 AM
Pssstt, oldervoter86, Fascists, like the National Socialist Party (NAZI), are left wing and therefore more closely align with the demoncrats. But then again, you probably believed AARP when they said Obamacare would be good for older voters.

A Bridge Too Far-Fetched

The Liberal Mind vs Facts Wrote: Feb 06, 2014 10:01 AM
Ben, sometimes people just like to give their opinions or personal experience with the topic. If they claim something as fact, then they should give a source, but until then lighten up dude. You can Google it faster than typing a response and asking for a source, especially on a quote.