Was Villaraigosa living in an alternate universe at the DNC, too? When the Democrats held a voice vote to modify the platform, undoing the omission of God and Jerusalem, chaos among the delegates ensued. It was clear to anyone watching that a 2/3 majority was not reached, even after three votes were held. After the first vote the chairman began to say, “In the opinion of the…” then he realized ‘hey, wait a minute, that wasn’t a majority’ and proceeded to finish his sentence, “let me do that again.” He did. The same thing happened and he just...
Clarity, I grew up just a few miles from Mr. Kaiser - in Rhode Island in the very early fifties. As a devout Catholic, I often wondered how one man could have caused so much death and destruction and social upheaval as did Adolph Hitler. At ten years old, five years after Germany was defeated, I actually cried on many occasions looking at those concentration camp photos and piled up bodies of gassed and/or deliberately starved Jews. I vividly recall wondering how anyone could be this cruel. Six decades later, Clarity, and taking a hard look at the darkness engulfing the culture, I wonder no more. Some men and women are wonderful, but mankind taken as a whole are murderous beasts whose capacity for unspeakable evil is infinite.
- There’s only one man who can save ObamaCare now Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- Trey Gowdy to liberal law prof: If Obama can ignore parts of ObamaCare, could he ignore election laws too? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Please, no: Obama to use presidency as stepping stone to SportsCenter gig Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Obama, Dems hope minimum wage distraction will take Obamacare heat off Kevin Glass 2 hours ago
- Where is the Democrats’ primary push to the Left? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Obama: How terrible of Congress to ruin Christmas by … causing people to lose their insurance Allahpundit 4 hours ago