What state do you live at Purple? I wish to know why you seem so cocksure in your conviction, by studying your state's polling data.
Not surprisingly, Republicans are far more enthusiastic about this year's presidential election than Democrats are . . . and Democrats are far less enthusiastic than they were in 2004 and 2008.
This is good news, obviously, for the GOP. But it also means that Democrats from the President on down will be looking for any possible way to stoke voter enthusiasm. Given that so little positive energy can be generated by a President whose tenure is a failure by virtually every measure, they will realize that they have to goose enthusiasm (and thus turnout) by appealing to...
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 44 minutes ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago