The organization's hysteric solution to gun violence in America is to put designated sitting ducks -- er, "armed police officers" -- in every American school. Apparently the secret is now out that such places are "gun-free," and LaPierre says that "(gun-free school zones) tell every insane killer in America...
Rachel Marsden may know some topics, but her snide, arrogant ignorance of this topic is appalling. For example, she doesn't know that in 90% of the cases of defensive gun use, the gun isn't even fired. Sticvk to what you know, Rachel. Whatever that is.
After a tragedy like the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in Newtown, Conn., the injection of anything short of seriousness into the subsequent public discourse about guns is touchy. But last week, the National Rifle Association blasted numerous rounds into that particular barrier with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre's mouth.
- N. Korea launches short range rocket for second day Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Film review: Star Trek: Into Darkness Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Has the Syrian civil war fallen victim to media fatigue? Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Oddly, the IRS didn’t seem interested in large 501s Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago