How Much Should We Tolerate?

TheHeretic Wrote: 1 hour ago (10:59 AM)
Capitalist at Birth obviously thinks very highly of marijuana. That explains his post. Those who do NOT partake of marijuana don't seem to have any problem understanding this column.
After the death of Eric Garner, I saw a number of posts here on TownHall attacking the police. The cop-haters have seemed rather quiet since those two police officers were murdered. Very interesting.

Putin Is Mentally Unhinged

TheHeretic Wrote: 2 hour ago (10:35 AM)
Why worry about the mental health of foreign leaders? I'm worried about the mentality of our own leaders. Starting with our current President. Which in turn makes me wonder about the mental and emotional stability of the people who put him in the White House, i.e., the American people.

Dear GOP: Show, Don't Tell

TheHeretic Wrote: 2 hours ago (10:23 AM)
Goldberg is listing "Chris" as a GOP candidate. "Chris" is the man who helped Obama get reelected by giving Obama a much-needed photo op a week before the 2012 Election. If it is too much to ask Republican candidates to act like conservatives, can we at least ask them to act like Republicans?

Dear GOP: Show, Don't Tell

TheHeretic Wrote: 2 hours ago (10:17 AM)
So Goldberg thinks it's important for GOP candidates to be optimistic and joyful. I think it is more important for them to be realistic, or at least sane. And if you can look at the state of a country that elected someone like Obama to the Presidency and feel "optimistic" or "joyful", I have to wonder about your sanity.

Dear GOP: Show, Don't Tell

TheHeretic Wrote: 2 hours ago (10:10 AM)
"The problem with the Republican candidates we have had, for the most part, is that they say they believe what I believe..but they don't and everyone knows it." 2 comments: 1. I have not heard any Republican candidates say they believe what Michael Bowler believes. 2. I don't know if they believe what Michael Bowler believes or not, since I am not sure what Michael Bowler believes.

The Communist Resurgence

TheHeretic Wrote: Dec 26, 2014 7:00 AM
What exactly are his priorities? He told you before he was elected: to destroy (i.e., "fundamentally transform") America.

The Communist Resurgence

TheHeretic Wrote: Dec 26, 2014 7:00 AM

The Communist Resurgence

TheHeretic Wrote: Dec 26, 2014 6:57 AM
Elections have consequences. The American people committed suicide when they elected Obama to be President.
It is a huge mistake to count on the Supreme Court to protect the Constitution. For the last several decades, the Supreme Court is the institution that has done the most damage to the Constitution.