WASHINGTON -- A couple of weeks ago, I elaborated on how Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid had at the time failed for three straight years to write up a budget in the Senate, thereby breaking the law three -- now four -- years running. I said that he should write up a budget in part to inform the citizenry how their tax dollars were being spent. How much was going to the Pentagon and our nation's security? How much was going into green fantasies like Solyndra and payoffs to the Democratic Party's friends. That would be friendly fascism, the left's...
Any attempt to solve these problems through legislation suffer from a fatal flaw: from the House of Representatives, they will have to go to Reid's Kingdom (which was once called the U. S. Senate). There King Harry will kill it, just as he has done with the House's budgets. It would be worth doing anyway in order to get the attention of the press and the public. Unfortunately the press is totally corrupt and the public doesn't care.
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 3 hours ago