"Here's the crusher on Sharpton. He's been portraying me as a racist and a brutalizer of the poor. A few years ago Sharpton...
I agree. How is wearing an Obama mask at a rodeo any different than caricatures of Obama in political cartoons that plaster the newspapers, magazines, and the Internet? Diversity and Perversity, Its all about the skin. Not about the color, Only about how thin. Time for the left to grow a pair rather than mandate political castration of everyone else.
Last night on his show, Bill O'Reilly took on race-baiter Al Sharpton for not only his dishonest portrayal of how O'Reilly feels about the poor, but for his ungrateful and entitled attitude. Back in the day, O'Reilly gave Sharpton's charity $25,000 in order to provide Christmas presents and dinners to hundreds of poor people in Harlem, something Sharpton has either forgotten about or refused to acknowledge in order to continue his desperate and pathetic class-warfare agenda.
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 16 hours ago