"Here's the crusher on Sharpton. He's been portraying me as a racist and a brutalizer of the poor. A few years ago Sharpton...
I agree. How is wearing an Obama mask at a rodeo any different than caricatures of Obama in political cartoons that plaster the newspapers, magazines, and the Internet? Diversity and Perversity, Its all about the skin. Not about the color, Only about how thin. Time for the left to grow a pair rather than mandate political castration of everyone else.
Last night on his show, Bill O'Reilly took on race-baiter Al Sharpton for not only his dishonest portrayal of how O'Reilly feels about the poor, but for his ungrateful and entitled attitude. Back in the day, O'Reilly gave Sharpton's charity $25,000 in order to provide Christmas presents and dinners to hundreds of poor people in Harlem, something Sharpton has either forgotten about or refused to acknowledge in order to continue his desperate and pathetic class-warfare agenda.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014