"Here's the crusher on Sharpton. He's been portraying me as a racist and a brutalizer of the poor. A few years ago Sharpton...
I agree. How is wearing an Obama mask at a rodeo any different than caricatures of Obama in political cartoons that plaster the newspapers, magazines, and the Internet? Diversity and Perversity, Its all about the skin. Not about the color, Only about how thin. Time for the left to grow a pair rather than mandate political castration of everyone else.
Last night on his show, Bill O'Reilly took on race-baiter Al Sharpton for not only his dishonest portrayal of how O'Reilly feels about the poor, but for his ungrateful and entitled attitude. Back in the day, O'Reilly gave Sharpton's charity $25,000 in order to provide Christmas presents and dinners to hundreds of poor people in Harlem, something Sharpton has either forgotten about or refused to acknowledge in order to continue his desperate and pathetic class-warfare agenda.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rubio sends letter to Obama: This executive amnesty will destroy immigration reform for the foreseeable future Allahpundit 9 hours ago