What happened was that I felt a longing, even an emptiness, I had never before experienced. Something was missing from my life, but I could not at first identify it. I knew it was not about being without friends or family -- after all, I hadn't been with family or friends for the previous three months. And it wasn't about being alone -- I had gotten used to...
When I was 20, I spent my junior year in college in England. When classes let out for the last two weeks of December, I traveled to Morocco, where something life-changing occurred.
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 24 minutes ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago