Allahpundit is incredulous. I mean, what else can you be at this point? Quick recap: Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren (D) listed herself as a Native American in a professional law directory for at least nine years, and still maintains that she is being truthful about her "identity." Documents show that two of the Ivy League law schools that hired her excitedly touted her as a minority or faculty member -- though she now insists that her "ethnicity" played no role whatsoever in her hiring process. Sure. Much searing scrutiny, and several hilarious explanations later, we now know...
In response to:
Elizabeth Warren must be doing something right to scare the crap out of conservatives! Keep making up funny stories, she is going to the Senate.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- War on Moms: MSNBC pundits plot to fraudulently claim our Amazon benefits Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson suspended by A&E for comments on homosexuality Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Ugh: Senate Democrats pushing for an eleventh-hour extension of wind’s all-important tax credit Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Backfire: Instead of whitewashing NSA surveillance, Obama’s handpicked review panel urges change Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Mia Love: I probably would have voted for that lame budget deal Allahpundit 4 hours ago