Last week, I appeared on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight." For the past few weeks, Morgan had been inviting gun rights defenders ranging from the reasonable to the nutty, and then slamming them by appealing to the memory of the children slain at Sandy Hook. And when I appeared with Morgan, that's precisely what I told him: "What you tend to do is you tend to demonize people who differ from you politically by standing on the graves of the children of Sandy Hook, saying they don't seem to care enough about the dead kids." Morgan could only stammer, "How dare...
Dear Ben, I was impressed with your interview with piers morgan.. You didn't let him over talk you or put you in the so called hot seat well he tried but you did an excellent job defending logic and keeping him in check I think that guy should be deported for spewing such radical views everyone knows do not work.. Facts are Facts Legal gun owners are not the problem.. Criminals and mentally unstable are commiting these crimes and broadcasting this to the media spawns copy cats.. I want to know why there wasn't and armed officer at that school. We have armed school officers in every sc school. never heard of any shootings here..
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago