It's been a busy news week, so perhaps Sen. Bob Menendez is hoping other stories will detract attention from significant developments in his ongoing ethics scandal. Not here, they won't. The New Jersey Democrat has already admitted accepting two flights to the Dominican Republic on an embattled donor's private jet, visits on which he's alleged to have hired prostitutes, at least one of whom may have been underage. Confronted with clear evidence of these undisclosed trips, Menendez said he was only guilty of an oversight, and cut a personal check for nearly $60,000 covering the expenses. (This supposed...
Let's give Bob some latitude here. After all, covering his tracks on all that corruption is a difficult chore.
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 13 minutes ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago