President Obama has been selected as TIME Magazine's Person of the Year. The magazine is calling him the "architect of the new America." First off, this isn't surprising. TIME regularily picks re-elected presidents to be on the cover and quite frankly, the guy won despite being a total failure in his first four years. In America, that actually is an accomplishment. Second, he actually is the "architect of a new America," a new America jealous of success and wealth, one that is perfectly content with soaring debt and unsustainable entitlement programs and one that doesn't mind being the strongest country...
I see the "It's-all-Bush's-fault" voucher is still valid.
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 47 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 12 hours ago