Amanda Collins is a young rape survivor. While in college in 2007, she was raped 50 feet away from the campus police department office at the University of Nevada-Reno and was lucky to get out alive. Her attacker was James Biela, a serial rapist who raped two other women and murdered another. He attacked her at gun point in a gun free zone. At the time of the attack, Collins was in possession of a concealed weapons permit but was not in possession of her firearm due to university policies prohibiting carrying concealed weapons on campus. She was also a...
In response to:
See, now if the campus had simply posted "No rape zone" signs, nothing would have happened. Coupled with the two stories about Washington (arbitrary police entry) and New York (gun owner insurance), we are fast approaching the police state that Obama and (apparently) the rest of the left yearns for.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago