The nation's librarians will be recruited to help people get signed up for insurance under President Barack Obama's health care overhaul. Up to 17,000 U.S. libraries will be part of the effort to get information and crucial computer time to the millions of uninsured Americans who need to get coverage under the law.
The undertaking will be announced Sunday in Chicago at...
In response to:
Just tryin' to find a silver lining here. Although it is interesting that the great professor (Obama) failed miserably at selling this idea to the public and now recruits any and every one else he can try to rope into the task.
First, we heard celebrities promoting ObamaCare. Next, we heard this week that Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is in talks with the NFL and the NBA to help promote ObamaCare and now, they're calling in the librarians.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago