The nation's librarians will be recruited to help people get signed up for insurance under President Barack Obama's health care overhaul. Up to 17,000 U.S. libraries will be part of the effort to get information and crucial computer time to the millions of uninsured Americans who need to get coverage under the law.
The undertaking will be announced Sunday in Chicago at...
In response to:
Just tryin' to find a silver lining here. Although it is interesting that the great professor (Obama) failed miserably at selling this idea to the public and now recruits any and every one else he can try to rope into the task.
First, we heard celebrities promoting ObamaCare. Next, we heard this week that Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is in talks with the NFL and the NBA to help promote ObamaCare and now, they're calling in the librarians.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 12 hours ago