The nation's librarians will be recruited to help people get signed up for insurance under President Barack Obama's health care overhaul. Up to 17,000 U.S. libraries will be part of the effort to get information and crucial computer time to the millions of uninsured Americans who need to get coverage under the law.
The undertaking will be announced Sunday in Chicago at...
In response to:
Just tryin' to find a silver lining here. Although it is interesting that the great professor (Obama) failed miserably at selling this idea to the public and now recruits any and every one else he can try to rope into the task.
First, we heard celebrities promoting ObamaCare. Next, we heard this week that Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is in talks with the NFL and the NBA to help promote ObamaCare and now, they're calling in the librarians.
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 15 hours ago