The nation's librarians will be recruited to help people get signed up for insurance under President Barack Obama's health care overhaul. Up to 17,000 U.S. libraries will be part of the effort to get information and crucial computer time to the millions of uninsured Americans who need to get coverage under the law.
The undertaking will be announced Sunday in Chicago at...
In response to:
The only upside here is that so few people actually go to libraries anymore that this move is not likely to have much of an effect.
First, we heard celebrities promoting ObamaCare. Next, we heard this week that Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is in talks with the NFL and the NBA to help promote ObamaCare and now, they're calling in the librarians.
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago