The nation's librarians will be recruited to help people get signed up for insurance under President Barack Obama's health care overhaul. Up to 17,000 U.S. libraries will be part of the effort to get information and crucial computer time to the millions of uninsured Americans who need to get coverage under the law.
The undertaking will be announced Sunday in Chicago at...
In response to:
The only upside here is that so few people actually go to libraries anymore that this move is not likely to have much of an effect.
First, we heard celebrities promoting ObamaCare. Next, we heard this week that Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is in talks with the NFL and the NBA to help promote ObamaCare and now, they're calling in the librarians.
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 24 mins ago
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago