Quack multiculturalism is the name Frisby gives to the vision...
You do know Ronald Regan Fan. Regan was a Democrat for 32ys form the age of 18yrs old. and You do realize thats when the KKK was running the democrat. Birth of a nation was running. and Why would reagan stay in a party for 32yrs that was run by the KKK? Since you people know that liberals are with the KKK then why did reagan stay and switch with Lee Atwaters Southern Stratagies. And now most of the KKK is in the republican party now due to Lee Atwater.
Professor Craig Frisby is on the faculty of University of Missouri's Department of Educational, School and Counseling Psychology. His most recent book is "Meeting the Psychoeducational Needs of Minority Students." It's a 662-page textbook covering a range of topics from multiculturalism and home and family influences to student testing and school discipline. There's no way full justice can be given to this excellent work in the space of this column, so I'll highlight a few valuable insights he makes that would help educators do a better job with minority students.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago