Murray, the No. 4 Democrat in leadership, made no promises Democrats would pass a budget with her at the helm, but she said she’s never turned down a job because it was too tough. “We are deep in discussion about what we need to do from now until the end of the year. That will totally determine our path forward. As I’ve said repeatedly, we’ve got to have a balanced approach. This election was about that: Our president ran on it, our numerous Senate candidates said...
In response to:
The fraud, waste, abuse champions put the spending on a glide path of fiscal insanity when they controlled all of the federal guvmint, 2009-11. Without a budget, the fraud, waste, and abuse continues unabated. The Clower-Piven concept is to bankrupt and destroy the nation, thus to create disorder and mayhem, which ensures they need not let a good crisis go to waste. Thus, they accrue more power by disservice to good people of America. They who voted for these leftist twerps deserve all of the pain that shall come their way. Smarter people will be better able to adapt to anything that comes. The over-emotional and lazy and dumb and undisciplined types, Soetoro, voters, all, will be among the first to be harmed by policies they seek.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago