Murray, the No. 4 Democrat in leadership, made no promises Democrats would pass a budget with her at the helm, but she said she’s never turned down a job because it was too tough. “We are deep in discussion about what we need to do from now until the end of the year. That will totally determine our path forward. As I’ve said repeatedly, we’ve got to have a balanced approach. This election was about that: Our president ran on it, our numerous Senate candidates said...
In response to:
The fraud, waste, abuse champions put the spending on a glide path of fiscal insanity when they controlled all of the federal guvmint, 2009-11. Without a budget, the fraud, waste, and abuse continues unabated. The Clower-Piven concept is to bankrupt and destroy the nation, thus to create disorder and mayhem, which ensures they need not let a good crisis go to waste. Thus, they accrue more power by disservice to good people of America. They who voted for these leftist twerps deserve all of the pain that shall come their way. Smarter people will be better able to adapt to anything that comes. The over-emotional and lazy and dumb and undisciplined types, Soetoro, voters, all, will be among the first to be harmed by policies they seek.
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 37 minutes ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Americans unhappy with how Obama has managed the conflict in Gaza Noah Rothman 3 hours ago