I have no problem with freedom of speech; but, riots are not freedom of speech . . . they are hate out of control. Be good people . . . go home, set down, and get used to the idea that the United States Constitution is alive and well. Contain your anger like adults and remember that if you take your anger out on law-abiding people, be prepared to explain it to a judge. Remember this, too! The hell you raise will only end in tears, and you will not have gained anything.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago