In response to:
What is up with Obama's drawl? I love how candidates are linguistic chameleons who adapt their accent according to the audience to which they are speaking. Nothing about this man is genuine. It has been filtered, triangulated and calculated so he can be all things to all people. When he does go off script or be spontaneous, it's usually a "teachable moment."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NFL Week 7 open thread Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago