In response to:
What is up with Obama's drawl? I love how candidates are linguistic chameleons who adapt their accent according to the audience to which they are speaking. Nothing about this man is genuine. It has been filtered, triangulated and calculated so he can be all things to all people. When he does go off script or be spontaneous, it's usually a "teachable moment."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 13 hours ago