In response to:
What is up with Obama's drawl? I love how candidates are linguistic chameleons who adapt their accent according to the audience to which they are speaking. Nothing about this man is genuine. It has been filtered, triangulated and calculated so he can be all things to all people. When he does go off script or be spontaneous, it's usually a "teachable moment."
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 59 minutes ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago