The cognitive dissidence shown here is astounding. In all three votes, the no's were pretty close to as loud as the yay's, yet somehow DWS and the Democrats KNOW that it was definitely a 2/3 vote because the motion passed and the change in the platform was made. So basically it must have been at least 2/3 in favor of the motion because the motion passed. That's great logic.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- 2014’s ‘Clinton Democrats’ crashing and burning Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- The Democrats’ embarrassing attempt to blame Republican for Ebola collapses Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL Week 7 open thread Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago