The cognitive dissidence shown here is astounding. In all three votes, the no's were pretty close to as loud as the yay's, yet somehow DWS and the Democrats KNOW that it was definitely a 2/3 vote because the motion passed and the change in the platform was made. So basically it must have been at least 2/3 in favor of the motion because the motion passed. That's great logic.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 7 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 9 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago