The cognitive dissidence shown here is astounding. In all three votes, the no's were pretty close to as loud as the yay's, yet somehow DWS and the Democrats KNOW that it was definitely a 2/3 vote because the motion passed and the change in the platform was made. So basically it must have been at least 2/3 in favor of the motion because the motion passed. That's great logic.
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 49 minutes ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago