The cognitive dissidence shown here is astounding. In all three votes, the no's were pretty close to as loud as the yay's, yet somehow DWS and the Democrats KNOW that it was definitely a 2/3 vote because the motion passed and the change in the platform was made. So basically it must have been at least 2/3 in favor of the motion because the motion passed. That's great logic.
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 4 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago