A lot of cultural commentators are confused these days. They believe that people’s views on same sex marriage are solely a reflection of their religious beliefs. Nothing could be further from the truth. Actually, some things could be further from the truth – like saying that Al Sharpton has integrity or that Dan Savage has class. But you get the point. The same sex marriage debate is about politics. To call it a religious debate is to miss the point entirely. Your stance on same sex marriage should vary depending on whether you consider yourself to be a conservative, a liberal,...
K'ssandra... applying the term man made manufactured term bigot bigotry to those who note that homosexualism is an affliction that is to be neither celebrated nor sanctified by marriage is well outside the proper definition and application of this odd expression. Instead, those afflicted by homosexualism should champion the arrival of the day when their genetic based affliction can then be cured... never to recur. This is what they should cheer then celebrate when that day arrives. That day will soon arrive for which only then can the expression you used be disregarded and humanity can instead rejoice when The Cure for homosexualism is discovered and this disorder then be forever purged or prevented from expressing.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 7 hours ago