A lot of cultural commentators are confused these days. They believe that people’s views on same sex marriage are solely a reflection of their religious beliefs. Nothing could be further from the truth. Actually, some things could be further from the truth – like saying that Al Sharpton has integrity or that Dan Savage has class. But you get the point. The same sex marriage debate is about politics. To call it a religious debate is to miss the point entirely. Your stance on same sex marriage should vary depending on whether you consider yourself to be a conservative, a liberal,...
K'ssandra... applying the term man made manufactured term bigot bigotry to those who note that homosexualism is an affliction that is to be neither celebrated nor sanctified by marriage is well outside the proper definition and application of this odd expression. Instead, those afflicted by homosexualism should champion the arrival of the day when their genetic based affliction can then be cured... never to recur. This is what they should cheer then celebrate when that day arrives. That day will soon arrive for which only then can the expression you used be disregarded and humanity can instead rejoice when The Cure for homosexualism is discovered and this disorder then be forever purged or prevented from expressing.
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 25 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 12 hours ago