A lot of cultural commentators are confused these days. They believe that people’s views on same sex marriage are solely a reflection of their religious beliefs. Nothing could be further from the truth. Actually, some things could be further from the truth – like saying that Al Sharpton has integrity or that Dan Savage has class. But you get the point. The same sex marriage debate is about politics. To call it a religious debate is to miss the point entirely. Your stance on same sex marriage should vary depending on whether you consider yourself to be a conservative, a liberal,...
But... God works in mysterious way seemingly incomprehensible to man. This should occassion no surprise as He is infinitely powerful. Personally, I would not wait until a thousand years after Armageddon to reign in and destroy Lucifer. I would have done so the moment this beast questioned my authority to have both created Christ and also place Hom rather than Lucifer in the Holy Trinity... thus making Christ a co-equal as a God. This offended Lucifer.. he rebelled... and was ejected from Heaven with some 1/3 of all angels. The count of these angels is not known. However, what is known is that their fate as is that of Lucifer's... is sealed. Make certain that your fate is also not sealed.
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago