A lot of cultural commentators are confused these days. They believe that people’s views on same sex marriage are solely a reflection of their religious beliefs. Nothing could be further from the truth. Actually, some things could be further from the truth – like saying that Al Sharpton has integrity or that Dan Savage has class. But you get the point. The same sex marriage debate is about politics. To call it a religious debate is to miss the point entirely. Your stance on same sex marriage should vary depending on whether you consider yourself to be a conservative, a liberal,...
... and lastly...if calcium did not have a specific resonance allowing for binding to many different type atoms such binding could not occur in stars at a sufficient rate enabling them to transfuse lighter atoms into heavier ones. This very precise resonance.. if any different.. would result in no stars and thus no galaxies. This resonance binding force is absolutely required and could not have occurred by happenstance or chance. There are four prime forces in nature. Each is ultra fine tuned andmust be what they are as measured. Any difference in any of these forces or the strength (or instead thought of as weakness) of gravity... and we would not be here. The above... takes an infinitely intelligent and all powerful... God.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 12 hours ago