A lot of cultural commentators are confused these days. They believe that people’s views on same sex marriage are solely a reflection of their religious beliefs. Nothing could be further from the truth. Actually, some things could be further from the truth – like saying that Al Sharpton has integrity or that Dan Savage has class. But you get the point. The same sex marriage debate is about politics. To call it a religious debate is to miss the point entirely. Your stance on same sex marriage should vary depending on whether you consider yourself to be a conservative, a liberal,...
... and lastly...if calcium did not have a specific resonance allowing for binding to many different type atoms such binding could not occur in stars at a sufficient rate enabling them to transfuse lighter atoms into heavier ones. This very precise resonance.. if any different.. would result in no stars and thus no galaxies. This resonance binding force is absolutely required and could not have occurred by happenstance or chance. There are four prime forces in nature. Each is ultra fine tuned andmust be what they are as measured. Any difference in any of these forces or the strength (or instead thought of as weakness) of gravity... and we would not be here. The above... takes an infinitely intelligent and all powerful... God.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 10 hours ago