Speaking to a legal conference Friday night in Washington, the oldest member of the high court offered tantalizing hints about where the court may be heading in coming days.
"The term has been more than usually taxing, some have called it the term of the century," she said in remarks at the American Constitution Society's annual review of the...
Thumpasaurus... I read Progeny Laws some time ago on TH. I did not make a copy at the time. Can you please repost them to refresh my memory as to the precise elements.
With two more weeks left in June for a ruling on the Obamacare lawsuits, all eyes are on the Supreme Court. Without tipping its hand, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg predicted "sharp disagreement" between the justices in the ruling.
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago