Speaking to a legal conference Friday night in Washington, the oldest member of the high court offered tantalizing hints about where the court may be heading in coming days.
"The term has been more than usually taxing, some have called it the term of the century," she said in remarks at the American Constitution Society's annual review of the...
OBAMA-CARE... BEFORE SCOTUS... RULING IN SIGHT This horrific 'legislation' comprises some 2600 pages. Do the electeds have nothing better to do? Early age ill health and death from heart disease, stroke, cancer and diabetes.. the 4 Big Killers... is largely preventable before age 75 by some 90%. Teach good health practices combined with proper nutrition... beneficial for a lifetime... to students from 6-12th grade rather than feel good courses in social justice and black history. That's.... The Answer.
With two more weeks left in June for a ruling on the Obamacare lawsuits, all eyes are on the Supreme Court. Without tipping its hand, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg predicted "sharp disagreement" between the justices in the ruling.
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 28 minutes ago
- Eric Cantor: Obama and I totally had an angry conversation about immigration yesterday Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama declines to endorse Biden for 2016 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Slate’s Dickerson: Obama deceptions might be a deliberate attention-diverting strategy Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago