You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
Dont forget... if a pregnancy ensues... god wanted it so have fun carrying the baby also!
- House Oversight e-mails: IRS IG report was originally supposed to be released … last September? Allahpundit 25 minutes ago
- Video: Lerner takes the Fifth — or did she? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NYT: Say, this attack on Fox News is certainly concerning Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Kabuki: Dems yank phony amendment on gay spouses at last minute to help push Gang of Eight bill through committee Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Is Kathryn Ruemmler the next one under the bus? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Weiner polls second in mayoral race as campaign expands Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago