Analysis: Four More Years

Thatguy78 Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 4:49 PM
The country spoke last night... the Faux news alternate universe was turned upside down.

Analysis: Four More Years

Thatguy78 Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 4:48 PM
I agree... that's way too much to pay for clean are water and health... way too much!

Analysis: Four More Years

Thatguy78 Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 4:47 PM
Guy you were wrong.. your models (and strangely everyone on the right's models) were wrong and the country has spoken. Better luck next time and you might want to take notes and learn something about the stommelwomping that was handed out last night.
What a great American... fire everyone... I got mine Jack! The good news is that in a market system the widgets you used to sell, will just be sold by somebody else... enjoy life under that rock.
Didnt strike me as the sharpest tools in the shed... but you think the nation roundly rejecting them last night would shed some light on the situation... I guess not. Better luck next cycle but the nation has spoken... up to you to listen.

Allen West Demands Hand Recount

Thatguy78 Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 4:30 PM
Me too... somebody put a microphone and camera in front of that guy... and put Akin beside him! Great visual...

Allen West Demands Hand Recount

Thatguy78 Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 4:29 PM
That would require appealing to a National audience.

Allen West Demands Hand Recount

Thatguy78 Wrote: Nov 07, 2012 4:28 PM
I agree... hurry up and get Murphy in there!

Six Reasons for Final Weekend Optimism

Thatguy78 Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 7:02 PM
Romney math... he plans to start teaching it in schools... just make up numbers and flash a plastic smile! In Romney math you can balance the budget while losing income and raising expenses... anything is possible in Romney math land... I think I'm going to stop making school loan payments and scribble some Romney math to show them that I really dont owe anything.

Six Reasons for Final Weekend Optimism

Thatguy78 Wrote: Nov 03, 2012 7:00 PM
Oh that thing that only Faux News is still rambling about. Tragic... but not Watergate... and Obama did not have anyone stand down. Sux to be on the wrong side of history so much huh?