As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
Yeah, so what? Lots of people kill other people. They use rocks, knives, cars, swords, forks, electricity, water (drowning) and just about every other possible substance or item on the planet. Shall we ban everything and require everyone to sit in a solid box so there is never any threat?
- Will gun control sink Connecticut’s Democratic governor? Noah Rothman 19 mins ago
- The Democrats have a fee-vah and the only prescription is a new government shutdown Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago