One of Democrats' enduring, systemic political advantages a mainstream media whose levers are overwhelmingly controlled by people who agree with them on most issues. But sometimes Democrats push their luck, and many in the press cannot help but notice. In the midst of a deluge of Republicans showing flexibility on "revenues" -- for better or worse -- Democrats have thus far been unwilling to commit to, well, much of anything at all. Compromises require real, tangible concessions from both sides, and a number of MSM stalwarts are beginning to point out that Democrats aren't doing...
If you saw his speech to the MSM, he almost sounded reasonable. Taliing about his side compromising more with the Republicans and saying the right had made concessions so the left had to follow suit. Maybe he is trying to switch parties?
- Jeanne Shaheen’s victory lap on chemical weapons in Syria exposes ignorance Noah Rothman 26 mins ago
- Autopsy shows Michael Brown shot twice at close range Ed Morrissey 57 mins ago
- Christie “tired of hearing about the minimum wage.” Mistake? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Dems: We’re keeping Pelosi even if we lose Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Shaheen approves of Obama except when she doesn’t Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago