Executive Director of Armed Citizens Project Kyle Coplen is determined to figure out if more guns really lead to less crime. To do this, the organization is seeking to arm individuals in a few “mid to high crime” Houston neighborhoods to determine whether there’s a statistically significant relationship—or even a causal link—between...
They need a study?!? Check out the studies where career criminals are asked questions about gun ownership and crime. Time and time a gain they say that they won't commit crime against people they believe are armed and capable of defending themselves. Surprise, surprise, they don't want to get shot! Who'ld a thunk criminals could be have so much self preservation instinct?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago