Executive Director of Armed Citizens Project Kyle Coplen is determined to figure out if more guns really lead to less crime. To do this, the organization is seeking to arm individuals in a few “mid to high crime” Houston neighborhoods to determine whether there’s a statistically significant relationship—or even a causal link—between...
They need a study?!? Check out the studies where career criminals are asked questions about gun ownership and crime. Time and time a gain they say that they won't commit crime against people they believe are armed and capable of defending themselves. Surprise, surprise, they don't want to get shot! Who'ld a thunk criminals could be have so much self preservation instinct?
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 17 mins ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 56 mins ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago