Executive Director of Armed Citizens Project Kyle Coplen is determined to figure out if more guns really lead to less crime. To do this, the organization is seeking to arm individuals in a few “mid to high crime” Houston neighborhoods to determine whether there’s a statistically significant relationship—or even a causal link—between...
They need a study?!? Check out the studies where career criminals are asked questions about gun ownership and crime. Time and time a gain they say that they won't commit crime against people they believe are armed and capable of defending themselves. Surprise, surprise, they don't want to get shot! Who'ld a thunk criminals could be have so much self preservation instinct?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 6 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago