Executive Director of Armed Citizens Project Kyle Coplen is determined to figure out if more guns really lead to less crime. To do this, the organization is seeking to arm individuals in a few “mid to high crime” Houston neighborhoods to determine whether there’s a statistically significant relationship—or even a causal link—between...
They need a study?!? Check out the studies where career criminals are asked questions about gun ownership and crime. Time and time a gain they say that they won't commit crime against people they believe are armed and capable of defending themselves. Surprise, surprise, they don't want to get shot! Who'ld a thunk criminals could be have so much self preservation instinct?
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago