I'm somewhat mystified by the Obama administration and campaign's continued attempts to convince Americans that the deadly raid on our consulate in Benghazi was not premeditated. They're obviously trying to shield the president from political fallout for the horrifically inadequate security measures at our outpost there, but contradictory evidence is mounting. Libyan officials and eyewitnesses have described the nature of the attack as clearly pre-planned, and US Senators briefed on the matter have drawn similar conclusions. The president has fielded precisely zero questions on this matter...
In response to:
While I'm sorry for the death of our ambassasor and the other 3 American lives lost, I'm not going to lay the blame at the feet of the State Department. If your duties entail your sitting in front of a fan in full knowledge that there's someone always sitting behind it with a big bag of manure, it would seem to me that you'd better be ready to duck, jump, or otherwise get out of the way when that manure hits the fan.
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 4 hours ago