When we left off, New Jersey Democrat Sen. Bob Menendez was decrying "right wing blogs" for engaging in "smears" against his good name. Accusations that the Senator took undisclosed flights on a political ally's private jet to the Dominican Republic for liaisons with prostitutes -- some of whom are alleged to have been underage -- are "absolutely false," he's insisted. Except...he's copped to the flights and has forked over a handsome sum to correct his $60,000 "mistake." And the New York Times reported that Menendez flexed his political muscles to promote a $500 million port security contract for a firm owned...
Why is this guy still in Office? Is it becasue to Democrats these things don't matter?
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago